AGCO will introduce its new RG700 RoGator self-propelled sprayer this fall featuring a 700-gal. capacity and a Tier 4i-compliant engine, the manufacturer announced. It marks the company’s first application equipment to be launched following the discontinuation of the smaller-capacity SpraCoupe line in May.
The sprayer will be showcased at farm shows and regional events this fall, says Mark Sharitz, director of marketing, AGCO Application Equipment.
Features of the new machine include:
- Tier 4i-compliant engine of 165 hp
- Narrow and standard axle configurations, allowing for multiple track widths
- Six-post cab design with panoramic front windshield, folded booms beneath sightlines for heightened visibility and ergonomic armrest and joystick
- Technology including sprayer and boom height controllers, RoGator Management Center and AGCOMMAND telemetry system
- AWD SmartDrive System, even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame for consistent field speeds, traction and a smoother ride
The RG700 represents the fourth member of the RoGator line, which already features the RG900, RG1100 and RG1300.