USDA's Risk Management Agency has released its common crop insurance policy projected prices and volatility factors as well as its group risk income protection (GRIP) expected prices and hybrid seed price endorsement hybrid seed corn price and matlting barley additional value prices for 2013.
Following are a few of the highlights from these 2013 projected prices approved for the yield protection, revenue protection and revenue protection with harvest price exclusion plans of insurance based on the average closing prices for new-crop futures during February, followed by the volatility factor:
- Corn: $5.65 per bu.; 0.19
- Soybeans: $12.87 per bu.; 0.17
- Spring wheat: $8.44 per bu.; 0.15
- Cotton: 83 cents per lb.; 0.16/0.17
- Sorghum: $5.53 per bu.; 0.19/0.20
Click here to view the full bulletin.