Deadline to pre-register for the April 1-3 conference in Green Bay, Wis., is March 31.
Source: Dairy Calf & Heifer Association
Dairy Today readers can get $25 off your registration cost for the Dairy Calf and Heifer Association annual conference, set for April 1-3 in Green Bay, Wis.
Just enter the promo code "DT10614" at checkout when you register for the conference online. Online registration goes through March 31, but readers can also use the code with on-site registration.
Themed "Be a Driver of Change," the conference will take place at Green Bay’s Hyatt on Main/KI Conference Center. Conference highlights will include:
• Unique speakers and a wide variety of industry experts to share research, expertise and advice on calf and heifer management;
• Both presentations and hands-on demonstrations and tours at some of the industry's best dairy calf and heifer facilities;
• An educational track specific for farm employees and staff;
• Networking with other producers and industry leaders;
• Calf and heifer-specific trade show;
• Keynote speaker, Donald Driver - NFL superstar, "Dancing with the Stars" champion and author.
• Reception at Lambeau Field and optional behind-the-scenes tour.
Heifer raisers, dairy producers, veterinarians, nutritionists and those with a vested interest in raising calves are invited to attend the upcoming conference.
Register by visiting www.calfandheifer.org or calling 855-400-DCHA (3242).
Additional information can be found online at www.calfandheifer.org. For the complete conference agenda and brochure, click here.