The Farm Journal Corn College "Classic" session provides practical, hands-on training to help corn growers advance their production skills, increase yields and improve their profitability.
Thursday and Friday, July 21 to 22; two-day session for farmers
Located at the Corn College campus, near Bloomington, Ill.
General Sessions and Breakout Sessions include:
- The Importance of Water
- Dig to Identify Soil Density
- Soil Density Demonstrations
- Make Variable Rate Work
- In-Field Diagnostics
- Understand the Risks of Farm Transportation
- ABCs of Sulfur and Micronutrients
- Identify and Manage Micronutrients
- Make Your Water Work for You