Thinking about attending Farm Journal Corn College next week near Bloomington, Ill.? Here are 10 reasons you should!
1. To spend two days in a hot corn field in July with Ken Ferrie
2. Knee-high by the Fourth of July just doesn’t cut it anymore
3. Kernels of knowledge add up in my grain tank
4. My ABCs are N-P-K
5. There’s no homework just fieldwork
6. Meet corn farmers from every neck of the woods
7. I’m a big dog on the corn college campus
8. I want to test the bolts on my grain bins
9. This is where being corny is cool
10. My tractor is worth more than your fancy car
The Farm Journal Corn College "Classic" session provides practical, hands-on training to help corn growers advance their production skills, increase yields and improve their profitability.
Only one Illinois session is still available:
Thursday and Friday, July 21 to 22; two-day session for farmers