With the early bird discount extended through Friday, here are seven more reasons to make your plans now to attend the 2013 Ag Connect Expo and Summit. The event hosted by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) runs from Jan. 30 to Jan. 31 in Kansas City:
- More than 330 exhibitors including machinery companies, short-liners and crop-protection manufacturers, along with educational seminars and other activities.
- Showcase of AE50 award winners featuring new technology, products and innovations. Decals honoring Silver and Gold award winners will be located at booths.
- Corn College Planter Clinic with Farm Journal associate field agronomist Missy Bauer. From the hitch-pin to the closing wheels, Bauer will highlight the changes you make before you head to the field that will make you money.
- Farm Journal Legacy Project Workshop with succession-planning expert Josh Sylvester. He’ll cover the step-by-step process of starting your succession plan.
- Two livestock education events. Talk forage, feed and finance during the Beef Today Forum in the morning, then head over to Dairy Today Forum for a discussion of the New Year and the challenges it presents.
- Early bird offer has been extended until Jan. 18. Save 30% on badge fees for registration, education and local tours. Click here to register.