Wondering what farmers learned at Corn College Fundamentals? Below are a list of take home yield tips farmers are taking home and implementing on their farms.
- How to control density layers and how to implement tillage layers.
- Understanding the Carbon Penalty.
- Bob Utterback isn’t afraid to tell farmers what their risks are. The risks are unnerving, but good to hear.
- A lot of good information has been pounded into our brains the past two days and now I’m processing it all.
- Better understanding of the systems approach.
- This event has made me reevaluate everything I do on the farm.
- Consistently thinking about what I do on the farm and how I can keep improving my yields.
- The information that is provided is knowledge that you can implement on your farm regardless of your location.
- The pits are great visual to show us issues regarding compaction.
For more, visit www.FarmJournalCornCollege.com.