Valley Irrigation aims to help growers water traditionally hard-to-reach field sections with its VFlex Corner. The product for center pivot systems has been in development since 2009, though Valley became the first manufacturer to introduce a corner in 1974.
Features of the corner include an 8000 series span, an improved steerable drive unit structure for top durability and a wider track-and-roller cradle that can be adjusted with standard hand tools.
The start-stop controls found on the Valley Corner also appear on the VFlex Corner. Options include:
- Three corner length choices
- Mechanical or electronic sprinkler sequencing
- Fixed or swiveling water inlets
- Single or dual steering gearboxes
- Wire or GPS Guidance
- Trailing or leading orientation
Click here to visit the Valley Irrigation website.