The following commentary does not necessarily reflect the views of AgWeb or Farm Journal Media. The opinions expressed below are the author's own.
Dustin works with a wide net of large producers throughout the Midwest. His analytical market approach and objective hedge strategy development is specific to the needs of every individual.
Corn 81% planted 39% emerged is the exact number here, problem is its only 39% of entire field emerged. Meaning the other 61% of the field is done. 80% replant here. Over 6" of rain now since planting ended. Rain in forcast well into next week will once agian gets us into june to plant corn. No soybeans in ground here. Just another average year.