Leave a Legacy
Kevin Spafford is Farm Journal’s succession planning expert for the Farm Journal Legacy Project. He hosts the nationally-televised ‘Leave a Legacy’ TV, facilitates an ongoing series of workshops for farm families across the U.S., and is the author of Legacy by Design: Succession Planning for Agribusiness Owners.
Show and Tell: 'Day in Agriculture' is Thursday, 9/29/2011
Sep 26, 2011
From Legacy Moment eNewsletter (09/16/2011). Please join us for future issues, delivered via email each Friday.
On Thursday, Sept. 29, AgWeb wants to help tell your story.
AgWeb and the entire Farm Journal Media team will focus on portraying a single day in American agriculture.
From sunrise on the East Coast to sunset on the West Coast, AgWeb.com will be dedicated to showcasing agriculture around the country.
Please take a few moments to submit short stories and photos of the activities on your farm to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Send a video showing what you’re doing on the farm that day.
• Submit several photos of your farm, with captions.
• Tweet live updates of what you are doing (#dayinag).
• Call in to the AgWeb editors and provide an audio update: (573) 581-6387.
• Post a status on Facebook about how you are involved in agriculture.
• Provide a blog-like submission of your life on the farm.
In whatever way you choose, let's invite those people who aren't involved in agriculture to take a closer look at who we are and what we do!
REMEMBER: Thursday, Sept. 29
Upload photos, video, etc., with this form.
Need additional help from the Legacy Project? Let us know!