Syngenta Field Report
The Syngenta Field Report features information and experts from Syngenta sharing observations about issues growers are dealing with in the fields.
A new one-stop shop for agronomic insights
Aug 27, 2013
Know More, Grow More is produced by the entire Syngenta agronomy team. We are putting to work our experience across many dozens of years, crops and locations to produce blog entries that help you maximize your crops’ potential. Categorized by region, crop and agronomic topic, the blog is highly sortable for easy access to information that matters to you. The photo stream and videos give you a visual look at what’s happening – from crop fields to orchards.
Logging onto KnowMoreGrowMore.com will give you access to information such as:
- Harvest preparation tips
- Fall management recommendations
- Practices that extend the longevity of orchards
- Choosing the best seed varieties for each field
- Recommendations for herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide application timings
- Tips for scouting, nutrient management, and other production practices
- Preparing crops to minimize damage from anticipated storms
- Tracking the geographic spread of herbicide resistance
In addition to providing updates from the field, the site also features other agronomic resources, such as a database of Syngenta Performance Insight newsletters, Technical Recommendations, and Quick Reference Guides.
If you’re interested in learning about something our site hasn’t yet addressed, we encourage you to use the contact form at the top of the Know More, Grow More site to let us know. Our agronomists will cover the topic as soon as they are able.
We hope you find this new tool useful and insightful. Visit KnowMoreGrowMore.com, and we look forward to helping you grow more this season and beyond!