Dig Deep to Solve Soil Density Issues
Jul 06, 2011
Do you suspect yield-robbing soil compaction problems in your fields? Join Farm Journal Field Agronomists Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer to learn the Systems Approach to farming with its foundation set on a solid understanding of soil density.
The Farm Journal Corn College “Classic” session provides practical, hands-on training to help corn growers advance their production skills, increase yields and improve their profitability.
This event is located at the Corn College campus, near Bloomington, Ill.
General Sessions and Breakout Sessions include:
· Dig to Identify Soil Density
· Soil Density Demonstrations
· In-Field Diagnostics
· Make Variable Rate Work
· The Importance of Water
· Understand the Risks of Farm Transportation
· ABCs of Sulfur and Micronutrients
· Identify and Manage Micronutrients
· Make Your Water Work for You