Wednesday, January 08, 2014
07:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Doubletree by Hilton Murfreesboro
1850 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Corn College Planter Clinic can change how you put your crop in the ground–and help lock in top yields.
Corn College Planter Clinic can change how you put your crop in the ground–and help lock in top yields. Draw from the extensive field experience of Farm Journal Associate Field Agronomist Missy Bauer to learn how to get your crop off to a strong start. The day is packed with practical information you can take home and apply to your planter–and your fields. All leading planter brands will be included.
Key topics in the sessions:
- How to identify a good stand and set your goals for planting execution
- How to evaluate the soundness of your planter
- How to set your planter for the best performance possible
- Planter attachments that can help improve your planter do a better job
- New planter technology you can use
Click here to view the agenda and register.