This hands-on Planter Clinic can change how you put your crop in the ground–and help lock in top yields. Draw from the extensive field experience of Farm Journal Agronomists and learn how to get your crop off to a strong start. Presenters for this event will be Brad Beutke and Isaac Ferrie from Crop Tech Consulting. Special Lunch Guest Speaker Greg Peterson, Machinery Pete, will also present on machinery values.
The day is packed with practical information you can take home and apply to your planter–and your fields. All leading planter brands will be included.
Key topics in the sessions:
- How to identify a good stand and set your goals for planting execution
- How to evaluate the soundness of your planter
- How to set your planter for the best performance possible
- Planter attachments that can help improve your planter do a better job
- New planter technology you can use
Click here to view the tentative agenda or register.