Farm Journal Media is the nation's leading agricultural media company. Its magazines are the 137-year-old flagship Farm Journal, as well as Top Producer, Beef Today, Dairy Today, and Implement & Tractor. The company produces and distributes "AgDay", "U.S. Farm Report," "Corn College TV" and "Leave a Legacy" national TV programs. The company produces the industry-leading website AgWeb.com, the syndicated radio show "AgriTalk" and recently launched a new division, Farm Journal Mobile. Farm Journal Media also licenses detailed industry data through its FarmReach database, publishes the Pro Farmer and LandOwner newsletters, produces numerous large-scale live events and provides extensive custom publishing services. The company website is www.FarmJournalMedia.com.
Farm Journal Media corporate headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Penn., where the company was founded in 1877. The Magazine and Database Strategies divisions also are headquartered there. Other offices include:
• Rosemont, Ill. - Digital Media Division; Database Division; National Sales Headquarters
• Lafayette and South Bend, Ind. - Farm Journal Broadcast Division
• Cedar Falls, Iowa - Professional Farmers of America division
• Kansas City, Mo. - Livestock Division
• Mexico, Mo. - Editorial Headquarters
• Webster City, Iowa - Customer Care Center