In tight margins, using your time, resources and inputs wisely is even more important.
Read the latest issue!
Want proof the climate-change debate has become politicized in the U.S.? Consider a November 2015 survey by the Pew Research Center.
With farm budgets tightening once again for 2016, cash rent is one of several possible places to cut.
Several years ago, Oprah Winfrey gave away a car to every member in the audience during one of her shows.
Making progress with estate or succession planning can often feel like one step forward, two steps back.
Farm transition documents are finally official; the Moes start to implement 15-year plan
Keeping your farm and your family intact from generation to generation is challenging.
Fact: 90% of family farms will fail before they reach the third generation. While this seems like unbeatable odds, with good planning and preparation, farmers can become part of the coveted 10% who stick together.
Here’s a staggering fact: Families fail to keep their families and fortunes together for three or more generations 90% of the time. Don't let your farm become that statistic. Get started on your succession plan today!
Statistics say 90% of family farms won't last three or more generations. Here's steps you can take to help ensure the future of your farm and keep your family business running generation after generation.
All family businesses have conflict. How a family responds to conflict is usually the marker between success and failure of the business.
Family businesses struggle with differentiating succession planning and estate planning. Both are critical strategic issues that merit thought and action when building a successful business and financial security.