Join Top Producer and the nation’s best agribusiness minds for the 2014 Top Producer Seminar in Chicago, Ill., on Jan. 29-31.
It's a competitive world. You must be smarter, stronger and faster in decision making to keep your operation running successfully. As you prepare for 2014, Top Producer Seminar can provide you the tools to stay on the leading edge.
Surround yourself with leaders of the pack by learning from the best business minds in and outside agriculture and by networking with the nation's largest producers.
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend this conference....
- You can meet and network with some of the best farmers from all over the country.
- This year's keynote speaker is Clyde Fessler of the Harley Davidson Motor Company Outrunning the competition is critical for Harley Davidson. Fessler, former vice president of business development, will share lessons from Harley Davidson Motor Company and its dramatic turnaround.
- You can learn what's ahead in the 2014 markets, via a live taping of U.S. Farm Report. It will feature market experts Mark Gold, Brian Basting and Bryan Doherty.
- Meet the 2014 Top Producer of the Year. This great honor will be announced on Thursday during the evening banquet.
- Hear what's ahead for the weather and how that will affect commodity yields and prices from Simon Atkins, a climate economist with Advanced Forecasting Corporation.
Top Producer Seminar
Jan. 29 - 31, 2014
Hilton Chicago Hotel,Chicago, Ill.
Don't forget about our Tomorrow's Top Producer event the day before on Jan. 28, also in Chicago. This event is focused on topics for those 35 and under. Learn more and register.