Resource magazine and the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) have named the winners of the 2011 AE50 Awards, which includes five first-ever Judges’ Choice Awards.
The 2011 AE50 winners represent the world’s top technology innovations introduced in 2010 for the agricultural, food, and biological systems industries. Submitted by companies of all sizes and varying inventive focus, the 50 winning products bring clear advancements to the marketplace, such as improved efficiency and user safety, and reduced labor and costs. Winning products include agricultural equipment and implements, grain storage structures, control systems, irrigation equipment, and more. Several companies won multiple awards.
Five products were found to have particular merit and were singled out for Judges’ Choice Awards, a new feature of the annual AE50 program. They include:
• Biobaler WB55, Woody Biomass Harvester, Anderson Group Inc.
• Tractor Baler Automation, John Deere
• 6420 SHD Olive Harvester, Oxbo International Corporation
• Brielmaier Motor Mower Q1, Brielmaier Motormäher GmbH
• AutoFarm ParaDyme GPS Precision Farming System, AutoFarm Division of Novariant, Inc.
A full list of all 2011 AE50 Award winners can be found by clicking here. Product descriptions are available separately here.
And for more visit the ASABE homepage.