GERMANTOWN, Wis. – Hampel Animal Care introduces the new Calf-Tel XXL, the largest XL calf
hutch on the market.
"For decades, Calf-Tel has set the standard for superior durability and efficiency, making your investment in calf housing systems one that grows with each generation of calves it protects," says Joe Weber, marketing manager, Hampel Corporation. "Now the hutches themselves have grown too."
Calf-Tel XXL provides the most interior usable space for calves. The XXL hutch is 49% larger than the existing Pro & Deluxe II hutches from Hampel and 21% larger than other XL hutches on the market. This means six more square feet on the interior of the hutch for calves.
"Calf-Tel has long set the standard for quality, durability and excellence in calf housing systems," Weber says. "The Calf-Tel XXL comes with all of the same benefits you’ve come to expect from Calf-Tel."
Benefits of the new Calf-Tel XXL hutch include:
- Most efficient bedding door available.
- Superior ventilation – ridge top vents and adjustable rear vent door – ideal for all climates. Extremely durable and lightweight – the longest-lasting hutch on the market.
- Decreased labor and healthier calves – easy to move and clean.
- Six more square feet on the interior of the hutch. Extra interior space provides protection in cold and damp conditions.
- Maximum ultraviolet protection available.
The Calf-Tel XXL will be available as of March 2012. For more information, visit www.Calf-Tel.com