Source: National Dairy Board
Producer leaders of Dairy Management Inc.™ (DMI) and the National Dairy Promotion and Research Board (NDB) announce the following dairy producers as officers.
Current DMI officers:
• Chair – Paul Rovey, Glendale, Ariz.
• Vice Chair – James Ahlem, Hilmar, Calif.
• Secretary – David “Skip” Hardie, Lansing, N.Y.
• Treasurer – Steve Hanson, Clovis, N.M.
DMI, which manages the national dairy producer checkoff program, is funded by the NDB and the United Dairy Industry Association, which serves as the federation of state and regional dairy checkoff-funded promotion organizations.
Current NDB officers:
• Chair – Stephen Maddox, Riverdale, Calif.
• Vice Chair – Kenton Holle, Mandan, N.D.
• Secretary – Zach Myers, Jonesville, N.C.
• Treasurer – Paul Fritsche, New Ulm, Minn.
The United States Department of Agriculture established the NDB under the Dairy Production Stabilization Act of 1983. The 38-member board carries out coordinated promotion, research and nutrition education programs to help build demand and expand domestic and international markets for dairy products. NDB funds, in part, Dairy Management Inc. ™, which manages the national dairy producer checkoff program.