Plan to attend the Marketing Rally, an upcoming historic event! Ag's top commodity market analysts are coming together for the first time—to present a melting pot of information never available in one spot.
Headliners confirmed as of now are:
- Dan Basse, Ag Resource
- Brian Basting, Advance Trading
- Bill Biederman, Allendale
- Jim Bower, Bower Trading
- Richard Brock, Brock Associates
- Chip Flory/Brian Grete, Pro Farmer
- Mark Gold, Top Third Marketing
- Jerry Gulke, Strategic Marketing Services and Top Producer Economist
- Gregg Hunt, MF Global
- Sue Martin, Ag & Investment Services, Inc.
- Kevin McNew, Cash Grain Bids
- Scott Stewart, Stewart-Peterson
- Bob Utterback, Utterback Marketing and Farm Journal Economist
The meeting will include:
- the taping of the largest marketing roundtable in the history of "U.S. Farm Report”. Hosted by Chip Flory and Al Pell, the taping provides an energized format to display the marketing acumen of each of the key experts in a free-for-all discussion.
- breakout sessions and the Marketing Expert Expo allowing attendees to learn more about the analysts' strategies and make one-on-one connections.
- a panel of producers providing feedback on what they need from analysts.
Check the new Marketing Rally blog on AgWeb.com for complete information, an agenda and the growing list of confirmed speakers.