7 Classic Sayings With a Modern Twist
Sep 11, 2013
A while ago, I wrote an article titled "Emily Post for the Digital Age" about online etiquette. It was sincere advice on how to conduct yourself online. But in a more playful spirit, a blog called The Doghouse Diaries has re-crafted a bunch of classic sayings to better fit life in 2013.
Here are my favorite seven:
1. Never judge an app by its icon.
2. A watched status update never gets liked.
3. Close, but no Wi-Fi.
4. The tweet is mightier than the sword.
5. Keep your friends close, and your Facebook friends closer.
6. Don’t bite the hand that provides feeds for you.
7. Give source links where source links are due.
Speaking of #7, you can view the full list here.