The following commentary does not necessarily reflect the views of AgWeb or Farm Journal Media. The opinions expressed below are the author's own.
Enjoy some good one-liners and bits from your favorite late-night comedians.
David Letterman: "After intense last-minute negotiations, a deal was reached that will avoid a government shutdown. The Democrats and Republicans worked together with one common goal...to screw each other."
Jay Leno: "The good news is, the government is up and running, the same as before. The bad news is, the government is up and running, the same as before."
Jay Leno: "A new poll shows that only 19 percent of Americans strongly approve of President Obama's performance. The other 81 percent don't own gas stations."
Conan O'Brien: "Toyota says they're going to start integrating Microsoft technology into their vehicles. It's perfect for the person who wants a car that crashes every 10 minutes."
No comments have been posted to this Blog Post