The Ag Connect Expo has reached its halfway point. Here are interesting facts about the show:
- This is the first-ever Ag Connect Expo.
- Attendees are attending from 40 countries and 45 U.S. states.
- The Ag Connect exhibit hall is filled with more than 300 exhibits.
- Attendees can enjoy more than 25 hours of exhibit time.
- The Ag Connect Expo is owned and produced by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
- At least 60% of attendees preregistered for one of the show's educational events.
- The 2011 Ag Connect Expo will be held in Atlanta, Ga.
- iPhone and Blackberry users can download a show-specific application to help them navigate the show.
- More than 20,000 votes were cast for the 15 finalists in the "Advocating for Ag" awards.
- Nearly 220 Twitter users have used the Ag Connect hash tag (#agconnect) since the start of the show.
For complete Ag Connect coverage, visit www.agweb.com/agconnectexpo/