My Gift to You
Mar 27, 2012
From Legacy Moment (03/23/2012).
Please join us for future issues,
delivered via email each Friday.
When faced with challenging circumstances, the test we all must overcome to reach the prize, I fall back on a few simple affirmations for strength and reinforcement. I encourage you to use them as you see fit. Learn their meaning, memorize the lines and soon they will become a part of your countenance.
For strength, fortitude and comfort, always remember:
1) Success is a choice.
2) Insecurity and uncertainty strengthen your resolve.
3) It is better to create than to conform.
4) A life of challenge is more satisfying than a life of regrets.
5) Leadership is earned through service, not granted by dictate.
6) The legacy you leave will be the lives you touch.
News & Resources for You:
The Moehling family shares their inspiring story on the latest episode of 'Leave a Legacy' TV.
For ideas and information, browse the Legacy Project 2011 Report
. (The 2012 issue is being prepared now, and will be published in July.)
Photo of South Carolina woodland used courtesy of USDA NRCS.