June WASDE Numbers
Jun 12, 2013
USDA Report Numbers
Old crop soybeans are the only grains trading higher at the moment. New crop corn is off 12 3/4 while new crop soybeans are trading lower 6 3/4. For corn and soybeans, today's big numbers are included below:
- 13/14 corn acres left unchanged at 97.3 million
- 13/14 corn yield lowered 1.5 BPA to 156.5 average
- 13/14 corn ending stocks higher than expected at 1,949 million bushels
- 13/14 soybean balance sheet left unchanged from May report
- 12/13 corn ending stocks lowered by 10 million bushels to 759 million bushels
- 12/13 soybean ending stocks left unchanged at 125 million bushels, slightly lower than expected
For a full breakdown of the numbers and what this may mean for prices tune into today's GrainTV, available every afternoon on the Grain Hedge homepage.
THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING FUTURES AND OPTIONS.
FUTURES TRADING IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL INVESTORS.
PLEASE READ OUR RISK DISCLOSURE.