Apr 19, 2014
Home| Tools| Events| Blogs| Discussions| Sign UpLogin

How to Use AgWeb’s New Weather Features

August 17, 2011

Here’s a rundown on how you can use all of the new, cool features with AgWeb’s Pinpoint Weather.

Change Location
1. To change locations, click on the magnifying glass icon.

2. After clicking the magnifying glass, this box will appear. Then type in your city and state, or your zip code. Click go and close the box by selecting the x.

48 Hour Forecast
Select the 48 hour forecast tab to see rainfall, wind, dewpoint and other forecasts for the next 2 days.

Moving Location
Move the location shown on the map by clicking on the arrow keys or by placing your cursor on the map and moving it around.

Zoom Levels
To zoom into your local area, click on the circle within zoom tool and drag it up or down. You can zoom in as close as you’d like.

Here's a video tutorial of the features:

Visit AgWeb's Pinpoint Weather.

See Comments

RELATED TOPICS: Weather

COMMENTS (9 Comments)

agony acres - valley city, ND
old site was more user friendly, can not get it to work.
1:52 AM May 20th

RUSSELL - ROBINSON, IL
pinpoint weather will not work on my any more cant you tell me how to fix it
1:21 PM Mar 18th

- Carlisle, IA
The 'AD' in Farm Journal says this tool will list the amount of preciptation received in the last 72 hours, but I can't find that anywhere. It looks like false advertising to me.
5:06 PM Jan 23rd

- Carlisle, IA
5:06 PM Jan 23rd

Kevin - Slayton, MN
I always used Ag-Web for my weather but this is about the worst thing I have ever seen. Isn't anyone paying attention at Ag-Web?
11:16 AM Nov 28th

Kevin - Slayton, MN
11:16 AM Nov 28th

Pro Mags Online - SD
Looks like a great service. We've seen some paid services but nothing like this.
8:05 PM Sep 28th

Thomas - Tyler, MN
the new weather site suck big time !!! sorry but its true
10:05 PM Aug 30th

Thomas - Tyler, MN
the new weather site suck big time !!! sorry but its true
10:05 PM Aug 30th

Name:

Comments:

Receive the latest news, information and commentary customized for you. Sign up to receive Beef Today's Cattle Drive today!. Interested in the latest prices for cattle in your area? See highlights of the latest for-sale cattle in the Cattle-Exchange eNewsletter.

The Home Page of Agriculture
© 2014 Farm Journal, Inc. All Rights Reserved|Web site design and development by AmericanEagle.com|Site Map|Privacy Policy|Terms & Conditions