Make plans to attend the second-ever Farm Journal Media Marketing Rally. Join 16 of the best marketing minds in agriculture and plan for your 2011 marketing season and beyond. Hear very different strategies from very different advisers and take home multiple ways to improve your business.
HURRY! Early bird rates expire Nov. 8, 2010!
Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles, Ill.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Brian Basting, Advance Trading
- Bill Biedermann, Allendale
- Jim Bower, Bower Trading
- Alan Brugler, Brugler Marketing & Management
- Richard Brock, Brock Associates
- Chip Flory, Pro Farmer
- Mike Florez, Florez Trading
- Mark Gold, Top Third Ag Marketing
- Jerry Gulke, The Gulke Group
- Gregg Hunt, MF Global
- Justin Kelly, EHedger
- Sue Martin, Ag & Investment Services , Inc.
- Kevin McNew, Cash Grain Bids
- Mike North, First Capitol Ag
- Andy Shissler, Roach Ag Marketing
- Scott Stewart, Stewart-Peterson
Attendees from last year’s event had this to say:
“We enjoyed the wide panel of experts and the format of events.”
“Will definitely come again next year.”
“Very informative, well worth the time.”
“After this seminar, I’ve been able to create a set of goals to add to my marketing plan.”
While You’re in Town
Pro Farmer Profit Briefing will be held in conjunction with Marketing Rally 2010, on Tuesday, Nov. 30.
“Marketing Toolbox” presented by Pro Farmer editors on Wednesday, Dec. 1.
Registrants from both the Pro Farmer Profit Briefing and Marketing Rally events are invited to attend this special cross-over session.