Ag Manufacturers Address Congress
Oct 29, 2008
He spoke of his concerns for small businesses in the U.S. obtaining credit during the present economic crisis. And he cited the rapid rise in the cost of agricultural inputs, such as fertilizer, seed, chemicals and fuel.
Key points to his testimony were:
1) Extend the Bonus Depreciation and Enhanced Expensing Provision.
2) Invest in Infrastructure.
3) Help Small Businesses Export.
4) Help Control Rising Health Care Costs.
5) Continue the Government’s Commitment to Renewable Fuels.