Help Make a Difference
We invite you to join in us in fighting hunger in the U.S. and around the globe—and in educating the public about agriculture’s heroic role in feeding the world. It is paramount that no one goes to bed hungry and that society understands the importance of technology-driven, sustainable agriculture.
Learn more: www.FarmersFeedingtheWorld.org
A Whole New College Experience
For 2011, Farm Journal is expanding its lineup of Corn College events to include the first-ever Wheat College. Sparked by requests from farmers, Wheat College focuses on the fundamentals for high wheat yields. Hosted by Farm Journal Associate Field Agronomist Missy Bauer and high-yield wheat expert Phil Needham, the events also include bonus corn content. Dates and locations: Feb. 1 in Wichita, Kan., and Feb. 3 in Fargo, N.D.
Register and learn more: www.FarmJournalCornCollege.com
Marketing Rally Coming Soon!
Make plans to attend the popular Farm Journal Media Marketing Rally. It is the only spot where you can hear the wisdom of 16 of the best marketing minds in agriculture—all in one day. Hear very different strategies from very different advisers and take home multiple ways to improve your marketing success in these volatile times.
Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles, Ill.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Brian Basting, Advance Trading, Inc.
- Bill Biedermann, Allendale, Inc.
- Jim Bower, Bower Trading
- Richard Brock, Brock Associates
- Alan Brugler, Brugler Marketing & Management
- Mike Florez, Florez Trading
- Chip Flory, Pro Farmer
- Mark Gold, Top Third Ag Marketing
- Jerry Gulke, The Gulke Group
- Gregg Hunt, MF Global
- Justin Kelly, EHedger
- Sue Martin, Ag & Investment Services, Inc.
- Kevin McNew, Cash Grain Bids
- Mike North, First Capitol Ag
- Andy Shissler, Roach Ag Marketing
- Scott Stewart, Stewart-Peterson
Register and learn more: www.MarketingRally.com
- November 2010