New representatives were added to Expo’s Dairy Cattle Exhibitor and Commercial Exhibitor Committees.
Source: World Dairy Expo
MADISON, WIS. – World Dairy Expo’s Board of Directors and committees met March 3 and 4 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wis. Representatives from across North America provided input on a multitude of topics related to hosting the annual dairy event.
The Board of Directors seated two new members at the annual meeting. Michael Schiller of Freeport, Minn., will represent Associated Milk Producers Inc., and Glen Easter of Laurens, S. C. will represent Dairy Farmers of America. The board includes a wide range of dairy exhibitors and industry representatives.
The Dairy Cattle Exhibitor Committee welcomed seven new members:
• Richard "RT" Thompson, Random Luck Farm, Darlington, Wis.;
• Steve Nuttleman, Adams Creek Farm, Bangor, Wis.;
• Jim Meyer, Holstein Association USA, Fairbury, Ill.;
• Billy Lattire, Lattire’s Twilite Farm, Lacey, Wash.;
• Nicky Rueth, Rosedale Genetics, Oxford, Wis.;
• Donna Mertz, Bear-Ayr Farm, Neosho, Wis.;
• Dr. Sheila McGuirk, University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine; Madison, Wis.
Three new industry representatives joined the Commercial Exhibitor Committee. They include:
• Sandy Larson, Larson Acres, Evansville, Wis.;
• Holly Parr, Organic Valley, LaFarge, Wis.,
• Danielle Brown, Select Sires, Inc., Plain City, Ohio.
These new committee members joined 20 others who represent exhibiting companies to guide Expo’s Trade Show policies and logistics.
World Dairy Expo offers producers a wide array of venues to experience new innovations, gain knowledge and exchange ideas. Dairy enthusiasts from around the globe are invited to the Alliant Energy Center Sept. 30 through Oct. 4, 2014, to experience "Designer Dairy" at World Dairy Expo. Visit worlddairyexpo.com for the latest schedule details or follow us on Facebook and Twitter @WDExpo or #WDE14.