Full production of the new DeltaTrack tractor line from Manitoba, Canada-based Versatile will begin this fall, the company announced. Early orders for the manufacturer’s first-ever track machines are being taken now.
The tractors featuring four tracks each were designed in conjunction with Camoplast.
Features of the new machines—available in sizes of 450 hp, 500 hp or 550 hp—include:
- Width options of 30" or 36"
- Integrated track undercarriage mounting system with reinforced connection to tractor frame, reducing stress on undercarriage and track components
- One-piece cast drive sprocket with industry-leading drive bar engagement, permitting better torque transfer and lifespan
- Largest-in-industry 8.5" drive lugs, eliminating track slippage
- Customized wrap angle reduces track stress
- Polyurethane-coated idler wheels and midrollers, boosting wear life compared to rubber-coated midrollers
- Approach angle and gradual wrap angle cut track stress and improve performance in soft or wet fields
- Double-axis midroller system transfers weight well and reduces vibrations
- Cummins QSX 15-liter engine meets Tier 4 Interim emissions standards and runs without urea
- CAT TA-22 16-speed powershift transmission allows for smooth shifting and durability
- Versatile outboard planetary axles power the tracks
- Final drive system can be serviced without removing tracks
Click here for more information about the DeltaTrack on the Versatile website.