Get key moves to protect your rights as a LandOwner. Plus, you'll receive insight into practical ways to handle land ownership transfer from one generation to the next. A "must have" resource for both operating farmers and landlords.
With LandOwner you will:
- Be able to monitor the value of farmland you own or are preparing to purchase through the regular updates in LandOwner.
- Track trends in cash rents in your area through LandOwner's survey of cash rent trends.
- Know the financial impact on the value of your farmland of changes in farm policy.
- Understand the cash-generating capability of your farmland through LandOwner's updates on corn, soybean and wheat price trends.
- Measure the relative return of your farmland investment versus other investment options such as stocks, bonds and precious metals.
- Stay ahead of key changes and opportunities in tax laws and estate tax laws that impact land ownership.
Price: $219 per year.
For more information or to receive LandOwner via U.S. mail or email, call 800-772-0023 or click here to subscribe.
LandOwner author, Mike Walsten, has covered major business trends in agriculture for more than 35 years. From the southern corn leaf blight of the late 1960's to today's soybean aphids and Brazilian crop woes, he's lived, reported and analyzed the impact of volatile markets on farm and ranch businesses and on land prices. After growing up on a grain and livestock farm in Western Illinois, Mike graduated from the University of Illinois with an undergraduate degree in agriculture communications and a masters degree in business administration in the early 1970s. Since then he's covered business and management issues as well as price outlook and marketing issues in various positions with Farm Journal Magazine and Professional Farmers of America. He now applies his extensive background and analytical skills to today's surprising farm and ranch market as editor of LandOwner.
To order CLICK HERE or call 800-772-0023