The Tomorrow’s Top Producer Horizon Award will be given to a producer under the age of 35, who demonstrate excellence in the business of farming, including
- farm finance
- family and employee relations
- environmental stewardship
Entrants are judged on entrepreneurial originality (50%), financial and business progress (30%) and industry or community leadership (20%). Any farmer, rancher or partnership that gets at least half of their income from farming and farm-related ventures may apply.
- A trip for two to attend the Tomorrow’s Top Producer Seminar Chicago on Jan. 20
- A trip to spend two days with a Top Producer of the Year
- Free registration to Corn College or another Farm Journal Media event of your choice
Deadline: Dec. 15, 2014
For questions, contact Sara Schafer at (573) 581-6387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about the 2013 winner, Joanna Carraway of Murray, Ky.