We’ve got a solution for the afternoon doldrums. Join us online every weekday at 2:30 p.m. (CDT) for the Power Hour, your afternoon agribusiness update.
Top Producer takes you through the heart of the business day with intelligent and up-to-the minute news on the day’s biggest market stories. Whether they originate in the corn field or at the Chicago Board of Trade or Washington D.C., Power Hour delves into the economy, the markets, land and policy -- anywhere there’s ag profits to be made.
"Every afternoon starting at 2:30 p.m., producers can tune into the Power Hour for a blast of new marketing and farm business information," says Jeanne Bernick, editor of Top Producer magazine. "The hour will include breaking news items, blogs and multimedia. A countdown ticker announces what will be coming up each the afternoon."
The Power Hour page includes a welcome video and features Farm Journal Media columnists/personalities along with market analysts and experts. During the hour, the following items are posted:
- AgDay Agribusiness Update
- News items
- Market Analysis blogs provided by a rotating group of market experts)
- Weather Update from AgDay meteorologist, weather experst, AgWeb bloggers and USDA commentary.
On a rotating basis, the following items will be included:
- U.S. Farm Report roundtables
- Farmland updates from Landowner’s Mike Walsten
- Special USDA report coverage/analysis, videos, chart of the month, large spec activity
- Tax tips from Top Producer tax specialist Paul Neiffer, The Farm CPA
- Top Producer’s Market Adviser Track Record Index Tool
- Coverage from Top Producer Magazine
"Expect heightened coverage on USDA market report days and also when news breaks that affects farming or agricultural markets," Bernick says.
Learn more about Top Producer's Power Hour.