Get Your CCA Credits Here
Jun 30, 2011
Attention Certified Crop Advisers:
Farm Journal is providing you the opportunity to earn 12 continuing education (CEUs) in one day.
On Monday, July 18, Farm Journal will host the Retailer/Consultant Session of Corn College. Led by Farm Journal Field Agronomists Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer this is the only Corn College session offering CCA CEU credits.
Here’s a breakdown of the 12 credits by topic:
Nutrient Management: 2
Soil & Water Management: 4
Crop Management: 4.5
Professional Development: 1.5
Total CEUs requested: 12
Taking place near Bloomington, Ill., this session will feature classroom and breakout sessions in the field.
Topics covered will include:
- Using a Systems Approach with Your Clients
- Manage Nitrogen to Prevent Loss
- Truck Hitches: Understand the System
- Make Variable Rate Work
- How Tillage Effects Uniformity of Growth
- In-Field Diagnostics with Soil Density
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- ABCs of Phosphorus