Apr 17, 2014
Home| Tools| Blogs| Discussions| Sign UpLogin


Late-Night Laughs

RSS By: A Good Laugh

Enjoy some good one-liners and bits from your favorite late-night comedians.

Who Won the Primary in American Samoa?

Mar 20, 2012

Jay Leno: "You know what's kind of ironic? This was the fourth St. Patrick's Day of Obama's presidency. He still hasn't created a green job. What happened to those?"

Stephen Colbert: "Rick Santorum is resonating with voters because of his authenticity. He always speaks off the cuff, which is why his sweaters don't have sleeves."

Jon Stewart: "Rick Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi, and Mitt Romney won Hawaii and American Samoa. Here's a little mnemonic device to help you remember: Places you can get to in a Winnebago go to Santorum. Places that require a jet or a yacht go to Romney."

Jay Leno: "A new CBS poll found that 80% of Americans say they're not better off than they were four years ago. The other 20% own gas stations."

Log In or Sign Up to comment

COMMENTS

No comments have been posted, be the first one to comment.

Receive the latest news, information and commentary customized for you. Sign up to receive Top Producer's eNewsletter today!

 
 
 
 
The Home Page of Agriculture
© 2014 Farm Journal, Inc. All Rights Reserved|Web site design and development by AmericanEagle.com|Site Map|Privacy Policy|Terms & Conditions