About Top Producer's Power Hour
We’ve got a solution for the afternoon doldrums. Join us online every weekday at noon (central time) for the Power Hour, your afternoon agribusiness update.
Top Producer takes you through the heart of the business day with intelligent and up-to-the minute news on the day’s biggest market stories. Whether they originate in the corn field or at the Chicago Board of Trade or Washington, D.C., Power Hour delves into the economy, the markets, land and policy -- anywhere there’s ag profits to be made.
"Every afternoon starting at noon, producers can tune into the Power Hour for a blast of new marketing and farm business information," says Jeanne Bernick, editor of Top Producer magazine. "The hour will include breaking news items, blogs and multimedia."
Each work day, the Power Hour page is updated with original news content from Top Producer editors as well as affiliate media such as AgDay TV, AgriTalk radio, Market Rally radio, Straight from the Heartland radio and U.S. Farm Report TV. In addition to daily agribusiness and weather updates from AgDay, the weekly schedule includes:
- Monday: U.S. Farm Report Market Roundtable wrap-up
- Tuesday: National ag weather outlook
- Wednesday: Market news and analysis with Market Rally radio
- Thursday: Policy news and analysis with AgriTalk radio
- Friday: In-depth market news reporting with Top Producer business and issues editor Ed Clark, as well as guest editors
"Expect heightened coverage on USDA market report days and also when news breaks that affects farming or agricultural markets," Bernick says.