Top Producer Executive Network™ members are assigned to peer groups matched according to size of agribusiness, type of production and non-competition guidelines (i.e., limited geographic proximity).
Groups meet at rotating host farming operations two times per year (summer and winter) for two days of peer review, learning and sharing.
The groups are professionally facilitated to ensure members are receiving the maximum return on investment for their participation.
On-farm sessions may cover:
- Business financials and financial strategies
- Ownership and management structure
- Leadership and human resources development
- Productivity, workflow analysis and constraints
- Purchasing, accounting and financial controls
- Information systems and disaster contingencies
- Insurance and risk management programs
- Roles, responsibilities and accountability
- Strengths/weaknesses of agribusiness operations and families
- Planning for the future, as well as exit strategies and succession issues
Members will also attend a first-class Top Producer Executive Network™ Signature Event hosted by Farm Journal.
All TPEN groups will come together for one event designed to reinforce peer networks and advance individual learning. This event will be held in a resort conference atmosphere each winter.
Learn more about this year's Signature Event.