Water Woes Resolved at Corn College
Jul 07, 2011
This year’s Corn College event in Illinois will provide data from the field with studies to maximize your water strategy.
The Farm Journal Corn College “Classic” session provides practical, hands-on training to help corn growers advance their production skills, increase yields and improve their profitability. Corn College alumni ready to broaden their knowledge from previous years are encouraged to attend this session. Located at the Corn College campus, near Bloomington, Ill.
General Sessions and Breakout Sessions include:
- Make Your Water Work for You
- The Importance of Water
- Dig to Identify Soil Density
- Soil Density Demonstrations
- Make Variable Rate Work
- In-Field Diagnostics
- Understand the Risks of Farm Transportation
- ABCs of Sulfur and Micronutrients
- Identify and Manage Micronutrients
Thursday and Friday, July 21 to 22; two-day session for farmers