$200 Double Your Money Winner!
Pivoting Monitor Stand
Soil Probe Bucket
When taking soil samples, my fingers are often sore from pushing the soil core out of the probe into a bucket. So I created a simple device to do the "hard work" for me. I welded a metal rod about 1⁄2" in diameter and 6" long to a square piece of metal bolted to the bottom of a bucket. No more sore fingers!
Swinging Head Gate
How to Enter
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: www.agweb.com/ideas
- Mail: Farm Journal $100 Ideas, P.O. Box 1188, Johnston, IA 50131-9421
Submit your unpublished idea with a description, photo or sketch, address and phone number.
What You Win
- All winners receive a hat and check and are featured in Farm Journal and on AgWeb.
- The Double Your Money winner receives $200 and a coupon for up to $5,000 on new equipment built New Holland Smart. Their winning idea is also featured on "AgDay" television and "AgriTalk" radio.
- All other winners receive $100.