Producers will find a wealth of business education at the 2017 Top Producer Seminar happening Jan. 24-27 in Chicago. The challenge will be deciding which to prioritize based on your farm’s needs and focus areas for the New Year.
Here’s a list of the sessions happening this year. You can also review the full agenda for the time and location of each.
- New Ideas on Farm Labor: Employee Incentive Plans & Compensation Goals with Peter Martin of K-Coe Isom
- How Well Does Your Operation Manage Stress? With Vince Bailey of Farm Credit Mid-America
- Crop Insurance Strategies for 2017 with Jamie Wasemiller of Gulke Group
- Future Farm Models: The Pros and Cons of Collaboration with Chris Barron of Carson & Barron Farms and Paul Neiffer of CliftonLarsonAllen
- Market Outlook 2017: The Rest of the Story with Tommy Grisafi of Advance Trading
- 7 Critical Success Factors for the 21st Century Farm with Ryan Bristle of Russell Consulting
- Managing Employee and Family Business Conflicts with Rena Striegel of Transition Point Business Advisors
- What Credit Officers Are Talking About Now with Peter Martin of K-Coe Isom
- Panel: Transition Strategies and Experiences from Millennial Farmers with moderator Nate Birt of Top Producer
- A Proactive Risk Management Plan with Bret Oelke of Innovus Agra
- Beyond the Simple Will: More Estate Planning Now, Less Fighting Later with Polly Dobbs of Dobbs Legal Group
- Controlling Chaos by Controlling Risk with Mark Gold of Top Third Ag Marketing
- Estate Tax Updates: Entity Structures, IRS Attack on Business Discounts, Gifting and More with Paul Neiffer of CliftonLarsonAllen
- Make Profitable Decisions Based on Quality Information with Chris Barron of Carson & Barron Farms
Register for Top Producer Seminar before Dec. 31 to receive the Early Bird rate.
Thank you to the sponsors of the 2017 Top Producer Seminar!
Premier Sponsors: Advance Trading; BASF; Bayer; Beck’s; Cargill; Case IH; Channel; CropZilla; Dow AgroSciences; DuPont Pioneer; ESN; FarmersEdge; Farmers Business Network; John Deere; K-Coe ISOM; Soybean Premiums; Top Third Ag Marketing; Verdesian.
Co-Sponsors: AgYield; CliftonLarsonAllen; Gulke Group; Rabo AgriFinance; Zaner Ag Hedge.
Supporting Sponsors: BMO Harris Bank; Transition Point Business Advisors