Knowledge is power, and Farm Journal Media is embarking on a five-city Midwestern tour later in December to arm farmers with free information from marketing and agronomy experts.
The events, complimentary on behalf of Asgrow and DEKALB, are intended to share relevant takeaways that can help farmers advance production and financial skills during periods of low commodity prices. Guest speakers include a variety of grain marketers, agronomists, soil scientists and others.
The five-city tour includes the following stops:
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 - Fargo, N.D.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 - Yankton, S.D.
- Friday, December 9, 2016 - Mason City, Iowa
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - Springfield, Ill.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 - Indianapolis, Ind.
For more information, and to register, visit www.agweb.com/planning4performance/.