I hope this blog finds you having a safe and successful harvest.
Today, I want to share 7 reasons for you to attend the upcoming AgTech Expo, Dec. 3 to 5 in Indianapolis.
- This event to match where you are on the technology adoption spectrum to provide take-home information on how technology will improve your farm and provide return on investment. AgTech Expo has more than 25 breakout sessions focusing on precision ag, using data, iron & machinery, and sustainable technology. Due to popular request, breakout sessions will be repeated so attendees can truly customize their educational experience.
- Cutting-edge access to ag tech startups. We are excited to announce attendees will have a front row seat for the Innova $100,000 Row Crop Challenge powered by AgLaunch. This will highlight the latest agtech from startups and will be held December 4 on the AgTech Expo Demo Stage.
- Learn how artificial intelligence will change the way you farm. Josh Henretig, senior director AI for Earth, Microsoft will present the opening keynote: “The Impact of Artificial Intelligence Is At the Farm Gate.”
- The ROI of technology will also be brought back to the farm-level with Farm Journal Field Agronomist Ken Ferrie giving the presentation: “The Secret to Getting the Most From Technology In the Field.”
- Our closing keynote will be given by Dr. Robb Fraley, World Food Prize Laureate and Former Monsanto CTO, and he explains “Breakthrough Innovations in Breeding: From Machine Learning to CRISPR and Beyond.”
- This is a one-of-a-kind agtech event tailored to maximize your time with 9 hours in the interactive expo and 8 hours of education programming!
- Registration is open for the 2018 Farm Journal AgTech Expo. Registration is only $99, which includes all meals and two networking receptions.
Here’s a link to reserve your hotel room now!
Be sure to register now and plan to join us at the 2018 Farm Journal AgTech Expo!
I hope to see you there!