Top Producer Seminar is your annual opportunity to gather new ideas, focus on your farm business and network with like-minded producers. In a few days, you can learn and grow as a farm CEO, surrounded by hundreds of peers in the vibrant city of Chicago. Invest in yourself and your farm operation by attending this event, which will be part of the Top Producer Summit.
Hilton Chicago Hotel in downtown Chicago
Why should you attend? Here are just a few reasons.
- Our agenda is jam-packed with the industry’s best speakers. Hear from your all-time favorites and learn from speakers new to the event.
- Top Producer Seminar is a one-of-a-kind networking event, with plenty of chances to talk with peers and make new friends from across the U.S. Last year's attendees came from 26 states.
- Make a new farmer friend—from Australia. John Gladigau is a trailblazer for collaborative farming. He’ll highlight the opportunities and challenges of this model in his presentation, “Business through Collaboration: Rethinking the Family Farm.”
- Get a sneak peak of 2019 grain and livestock markets during a live taping of “U.S. Farm Report” and from a keynote address with Jerry Gulke, president of the Gulke Group and Top Producer columnist.
- Meet the 2019 Top Producer of the Year honorees. Three impressive farm operations will be recognized as part of this long-standing and prestigious award. Network with them and gather advice to take home to your own operation.
- Enjoy one of the Midwest’s top cities. Chicago is a beautiful event backdrop that offers award-winning dining, exciting nightlife and refreshing weather—it’s just an amazing place.
- Relax in the beautiful Hilton Chicago on Michigan Avenue, our home for the week. This historic hotel has housed every sitting U.S. president (minus President Donald Trump) since it opened in 1927. It has even been featured in movies and TV shows, such as “The Fugitive,” “ER” and “Empire.”
- Be inspired by a dynamic keynote speaker—Dan Rooney. This guy is beyond cool. He’s a fighter pilot, PGA professional, philanthropist and author. His message will motivate you to achieve incredible goals. Trust me, you have to hear him.
- The best part of Top Producer collocating with our other events—Executive Women in Agriculture, Tomorrow’s Top Producer and the Legacy Conference—is you can maximize your team’s time. We’re offering discounted registration rates on multiple registrations for these four events.
|Event Registration Combinations||Total for Both Events||Promo Code||You Save|
|Top Producer Seminar +
Executive Women in Agriculture or Tomorrow’s Top Producer
|Tomorrow’s Top Producer + Executive Women in Ag||$599||DBLEWA||$200|
|Top Producer Seminar + Legacy Project Conference||$799||TPSDBLLegacy||$150|
|Legacy Project Conference||$549||DBLLEGACY||$150|
You’ll put this code in at the end (on the payment screen)—not on the opening page where it asks for a sponsor code.
See you Jan. 15–17 in Chicago!
Robot Rates: How to Finance Robots During Tough Milk Prices
Lighthizer to Oversee U.S.-China Trade Talks, Navarro Says