Check out the cab on this machine. At the National Farm Machinery Show, Challenger has on display a fleet of their recently released tractors.
Daryl Patten, of Challenger, gives an up-close look at cab on the Challenger MT800C Series.
Here are the series' highlights:
- New digital dash display that's easier to read and now indicates selected gear, ground speed and service hours.
- Redesigned Tractor Management Center that provides simpler, more intuitive operation.
- New hydraulic system with a higher degree of control, higher flow and greater adaptability.
- An integrated ISOBUS control system that helps optimize productivity and performance of the tractor and any attached ISOBUS compliant implements.
- New horsepower levels that push the MT800C and MT900C models to a new plateau…where they continue to reign as the highest-horsepower, commercially available tractors in the world.
Here are a few shots of the machine from the outside:
For More Information