If you grow at least two crops and are looking for ways to save money on input costs, plan to attend this pre-conference workshop about whole farm revenue protection at the 2016 Top Producer Seminar.
Pre-Conference Workshop: Are You Cashing in on the Best Crop Insurance Options?
Tuesday, Jan. 26, 1 - 5 p.m.
Event speakers include:
- Jamie Wasemiller, The Gulke Group & Silveus Insurance Group
- Jeff Beal, The Gulke Group
- Paul Neiffer, CliftonLarsonAllen
Simply add this pre-conference workshop to your registration!
Whole farm revenue protection is a highly subsidized risk management safety net for all commodities on the farm under one policy. It provides protection against loss of gross revenue that a producer expects to earn including grains, animals and animal products, during the insurance period.
It is available in all states and is tailored for any farm with up to $8.5 million in insurable revenue, including farms with specialty or organic commodities (both crop and livestock), or those marketing to local, regional, specialty or direct markets.
Attend this workshop if you:
- Have at least two commodities (including crops and/or livestock). There are additional benefits for an operation that has three or more commodities.
- Have crops and animals that are currently uninsurable.
- Are looking for ways to reduce your insurance costs without giving up too much protection.
- Are feeling pressured by bankers/lenders to have sufficient insurance coverages that you feel are costly.
- Have current insurance level limitations due to costs or state laws.
- Tend to store grain and sell it in subsequent years for the carry.
Whole Farm Revenue Protection has the opportunity to be a real game changer for producers and end users, but you need the proper understanding of this policy to determine its benefits to your operation for 2016.
Learn more and register now at www.TopProducerSeminar.com.