Make plans to be at the 2012 Executive Women in Agriculture conference, Nov. 29-30.
As we transition the next generation of women farm managers and owners, the need to provide education to women on farm business practices has never been greater, and Top Producer is proud to offer an event dedicated exclusively to women in agriculture.
Top Producer’s Executive Women in Agriculture
Nov. 29-30, 2012
InterContinental Chicago Hotel, Chicago, Ill.
Here are just a few of the great speakers and panels scheduled for the event:
- "How Women are Changing the Business of Agriculture" by Danny Klinefelter, Ag Economist, Texas A&M University and director of TEPAP
- Panel Discussion: "Women in Agribusiness – Success Stories" with Leah Brakke, Black Gold Farms; Vanessa Kummer, United Soybean, Board Chairman, Colfax, ND; Larkin Martin, Martin Farms, Courtland, AL
- "Secrets to Better Input Buying and Negotiating" by Missy Bauer, Farm Journal Agronomist
- "Drought Impacts: How to Use Crop Insurance as a Marketing Tool" by Jamie Wasemiller, Gulke Group
- U.S. Farm Report Roundtable: "What’s Ahead for the 2013 Markets?" with Naomi Blohm, Stewart Peterson; Sue Martin, Ag Investment Services, Inc.; Julianne Johnston, Pro Farmer
- "The Critical Job of a Company Mom - Keeping Culture Alive" by Becky Frye, Water Street Solutions
- "Taking it To the Hill - Why and How to Get Heard in Washington" by Annette Sweeney, Representative, Iowa House
- "How to Bring the Kids Back to the Farm" by Josh Sylvester, Farm Journal Legacy Project
Also, hear from entrepreneur, comedian & best-selling author Molly Cox!
Cox is a humorist and an expert on stress, life balance and creating positive connections. She is a speaker who offers insight into building a less stressful and more balanced life, tapping into your sense of humor, finding more joy, and being more successful in whatever you do. She’s the co-author of Improvise This! How to Think on Your Feet so You Don’t Fall on Your Face, twice on the CEO-READ top 25 list. Her perspective and experience on what it takes to inspire people wil help you to achieve outstanding results.
See the full tentative agenda.
Early Bird Rate (through Nov. 6): $249
Standard Rate (begins Nov. 7): $329
When 2 or more register together, the 1st attendee will pay the FULL RATE listed above and each ADDITIONAL attendee receives a $20 discount.
See coverage from the 2011 event.