Our hands-on Corn College Planter Clinics can change how you put your crop in the ground and help you lock in top yields. Draw from the extensive field experience of Farm Journal Associate Field Agronomist Missy Bauer to learn how to get your crop off to a strong start.
Just in time for planting season, you have four opportunities during the next two weeks to attend one of our interactive, planter-focused events.
The day is packed with practical information you can take home and apply to your planter-–and your fields. All leading planter brands will be included.
Farm Journal Associate Field Agronomist Missy Bauer provides an overview of a Corn College Planter Clinic:
Key topics in the sessions:
- How to identify a good stand and set your goals for planting execution
- How to evaluate the soundness of your planter
- How to set your planter for the best performance possible
- Planter attachments that can help improve your planter do a better job
- New planter technology you can use
The day ends with an open agronomic question-and-answer session with Bauer. Follow the registration links above to view a tentative agenda.
For More Information