Bobcat announces that a front-auxiliary hydraulics option is now available on CT440, CT445 and CT450 compact tractors. This option routes hoses and couplers to the front of the tractor loader for hydraulically operated attachments, which are now approved for use on these tractor models.
Attachments that can use the auxiliary hydraulics package on the tractor models are:
· Model 10 auger: Operators now have the option to use an auger on the front or rear of the tractor to dig holes for trees, fence posts, etc.
· Hydraulic pallet fork: Lifting, carrying and placing palletized, bagged or bulky materials is easier because the operator can position the forks from the operator seat.
· Spreader: The spinner wheel is controlled from the operator seat to spread free-flowing granular materials, such as seed and fertilizer.
· Standard-duty snow blades: From the seat, the operator can angle the moldboard to the left or right 30 degrees to quickly clear snow.
· Tilt-Tach™: The Tilt-Tach allows attachments to be positioned 15 degrees to the left or right of center, independent of the position of the tractor, making it easier to cut level paths out of the side of hills or dig drainage ditches with the corner of a bucket.
· Utility grapple: This attachment easily grabs brush, logs and other difficult-to-handle material and has strong, replaceable tapered teeth.